BEEF MEATBALLS (210g)
Italian Style Meatballs, made with 100% beef meat and Parmesan Cheese. Gently seasoned with Italian herbs and spices. Flame broiled before before being blast frozen to lock in all the Juicy goodness.
Appetizer or snack, or add to your favorite pasta sauce to make spaghetti and meatballs
- low Carb
- made with real parmesan
- 100% natural
- good source of Protien
- fully cooked
Pro tip: Sear the meatballs on high in a lightly greased pan, till they begin to get a good color on all sides, pour a bottle of Tryst marinara Sauce over the meatballs and simmer for 10-12 mins, before tossing in your favorite cooked Spagethi. Spagethi and Meatballs In under 15 minutes, your welcome!!!
Bake/Toaster oven/ Air Frier
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- lightly grease frozen meatballs with oil
- Arrange frozen meatballs in a row
- Bake for 8-10 minutes - turning over once half way through
- Heat oil on medium, add meatballs (frozen)
- Reduce to low flame & cook till brown on the out side (5-7 minutes)
10pcs X 21g Avg
Beef, Parmesan, Onion, Garlic, herbs and spices herbs, Salt & Pepper.